Who we are
We highly value your trust in choosing Regno Di Morea Boutique Hotel for your stay. Therefore, we will duly and diligently safeguard and protect the privacy and confidentiality of your personal details.
Regno Di Morea is committed to protecting your privacy and providing a secure environment in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) going into effect on 25 May 2018, the Greek Law 2472/1997 on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data (as amended) and Law 3471/2006 for the protection of personal data and privacy in the electronic telecommunications sector.
When you make a reservation at Regno Di Morea you will be asked to provide us with: your name, address, email address, telephone number, bank deposit, or credit card details (i.e. credit card type and number, credit cardholder name, expiration date, and CCV code) and to the extent available, reservation preferences. This information is required to process and complete your reservation (including the sending of a confirmation email of the booking to you).
Disclosure of personal details
We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice informs you about how we look after your personal data as a Regno Di Morea guest, potential guest, visitor or user of our website and provide information about your privacy rights and how the legislation protects you. We are the data controller and responsible for your personal data.
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal data changes during your relationship with us.If you have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Categories of information that we collect
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you, which we have grouped together as follows:
Identity Data: includes first name, and last name.
Contact Data: includes billing address, email address, and contact details.
Financial Data: includes bank account and payment card details.
Transaction Data: includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type, and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
Profile Data: includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback, and survey responses.
Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website, products, and services.
Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
Health Data: provided by you to serve you better and meet your particular needs (for example, the provision of disability access or special dietary needs for your breakfast).
Newsletters and offers: If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter or wish to receive other information or promotional offers from us (in respect of our products or services), we offer you the option to sign up for this service. If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and other promotional communications, you can simply click on the unsubscribe link.
Please note that, in accordance with European personal data protection laws, strict security procedures are observed within Regno Di Morea to prevent personal data misuse and unauthorized access.
Protect and secure your credit card information
In order to protect and safeguard the personal data provided to us, we have implemented and use appropriate business systems and procedures.
For reservations made through booking.com, your credit card information is transmitted to us through a secure server protocol, which encrypts all your personal and credit card details. The encryption method used is the industry standard “Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) technology.
For reservations made through Regno Di Morea online booking engine (powered by WebHotelier HLDG Ltd), the collection and transmission methods used are the Secure Socket Layer” (SSL) and the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).
Furthermore, we have implemented and used security procedures in conjunction with technical and physical restrictions for accessing and using personal information. Only authorized employees are permitted to access personal information for performing their duties in respect of our services.
Our server and network are protected by firewalls against unauthorized access. Your credit card details will be kept until your departure date from the hotel. After you have paid for your accommodation the details will be destroyed.
Regno Di Morea Loyalty Program
Regno Di Morea gives the option to its guests to join our “Make it Reign” Loyalty Program, a reward program that provides offers, benefits and services to guests who stay frequently at our hotel. In this context members will be required to provide additional data, such as details of their previous stay, in order to use the program and receive discount offers.
Control over your data
If your personal data is incorrect, we will change it upon your request. You can also ask Regno Di Morea to remove your personal data from its database through an email request to email@example.com.
You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When does Regno Di Morea send you emails?
After you have made a booking, you will receive a confirmation message with all the information about your booking. You may take this confirmation to the hotel as guarantee of the reservation.
As mentioned above, sometimes Regno Di Morea may send feedback emails after your stay at the hotel. If you do not wish to give us your opinion, you can let us know and we will not request any further feedback.
In the reservation process you can request our newsletter, which contains special offers and more information about Regno Di Morea. You can also choose to stop receiving the newsletter at any time.
We are at all times entitled to change the way we collect, transmit and process personal information and such other information as we may deem necessary in order to ensure the protection of our data. This Privacy Statement may therefore be amended from time to time in order to reflect the latest changes and regulatory developments under EU, Greek, and International Law.
If you have any suggestions or remarks about this privacy statement, please send an email at email@example.com.